Saturday, August 28, 2010

Open Carry Petition

There is a growing movement in many states to take back our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. All of the well-publicized mass shootings of innocent people have taken place in areas where carrying a gun is forbidden or severely restricted, and for good reason
If you believe in the right of law-abiding citizens to carry a gun in Alabama without harassment by the police, you may want to sign this petition.
------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Alabama Forum at www.AlabamaPreppersNetwork.net

1 comment:

Parin Stormlaughter said...

I'm in favor of concealed weapons permits and people carrying concealed weapons overall; however, I'm retired from a place where my life would have been endangered by angry people carrying weapons coming in to see me.

Some restrictions on location should remain, in my opinion. Not everybody is cool-headed and calm under pressure.

The situation I worked in is different from general self-protection out in public. Police forces are dwindling in number, crime is going to skyrocket, and sober, honest folk deserve to protect themselves in public.

Can't sign the petition but the sentiment, I do agree with.